About Me

My photo
Obsessed with unicorns and jellyfish

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hihihi

Hihihi,

I've started blogging again! Its because i will heading China soon, and hopefully i will be doing vblog! Hopefully i can update there for my friends here. This time round i will be leaving for 2 weeks, so its kind of like long so i hope the little video that i will be doing can brighten their day up!

Anyway, for those of you out there, i'm fine just losing a little weight here and there! This holiday let me learned alot! And i went for my first facial, extraction was rather painful and swollen. Wenny and I will booked our hair appointment this friday before i leave. Hopefully Pauline can give me suggestions whether i should get shoulder hair length with shorter fringe with new hair color :)

Its rather late now, and maybe tomorrow i will start designing my blog skin! For this post, there won't be any pictures. Promise to have pictures soon okie!

Goodnight lovelies. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment