About Me

My photo
Obsessed with unicorns and jellyfish

Friday, April 15, 2011

A good start

So yes... I've decided to come back blogging, after a hiatus for like a couple of weeks. For those who do not know, i went to China and stayed for more than half a month. The feeling was cool, weather was cool, shopping was cool, roller coaster rides were cool too.  I'm lucky to experience 2 seasons, winter and spring.











However, there wasn't any snow left when i went. The first night was uncool, because I can't adapt to the weather. I wrapped myself like a ball with 3 layers of clothings. (It made me look super fat btw) But the thing I realized is that my clothes don't blend in with people over there. Finally second day arrived, and I bought some mild winter clothes!



I'm really wanna apologise because i had a video of myself at the very end, but i'm so shy to upload it. Well, and i'm super lazy to edit the video and post it again. Its because it took really quite a time to upload the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment