About Me

My photo
Obsessed with unicorns and jellyfish

Thursday, April 21, 2011

This was how my weekdays go

I love school more than anywhere else. School has been really kind to me, new lectures are awesome. Those theory lessons are so dry that Shuhyee tends to disturb me with her super dry skin at her finger. Met up with baby as well as wenny! I have not seen her since i returned back from overseas ok! Passed her & her family gifts! Hope you guys like it ok! I'm still in the midst of editing the video that i owe you guys, so i will upload the pictures first ok! Enjoy!































I apologise for the mess of the pictures because i'm lazy to re-adjust it. These are just part of the photos! Once i upload the video you will know what/where is it about! Just to give upload some photos to keep tossed beans alive! I will update soon ok, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment