About Me

My photo
Obsessed with unicorns and jellyfish

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great news to share

Hi peeps! I'm back for good because i have great news to share! But i'm sorry i've no pictures at all because i've been staying at home all the time or i've been at work all the time!

Remember i joined a contest, and winners get to go to which ever destination they wanna go as stated in the list. So i won it.....

I've won 4 tickets to Cebu (if i'm unable to change the destination)! I've decided to bring along my sis, bf and my bro! I'm not bringing my dad & auntie because even they're willing to go, they couldn't afford the time! Dad is always busy with work. Well, i'll make it up for him!

Lastly i wanna thankyou SilkAir for being the sponsorer & welcome the world for hosting this contest able me to bring my love ones to Cebu with me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment