About Me

My photo
Obsessed with unicorns and jellyfish

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thousand apologies


Hi! Actually yesterday was my last CT and i think that i will flunk it. I didn't really study for it and i seriously need a getaway. Therefore tonight i will heading to KL/Ipoh with my sis,bro & my sis's boyfriend! As for thurs right, we had a mini belated birthday celebration with shuhyee, although there's no cake from us, but we hope you enjoyed the day with us! & the gifts from us! Hope you like it alright! :) And you're 21 this year. Don't forget. Haha!

 I will update as soon as possible because i didn't really pack my stuff for getaway! Seeya soon! I will update with a video from shuhyee's b-day once i get back! Hopefully will be up by next week! I cannot guaranteed you due to i have so much stuff to be done next week! Reports, projects, work! Sorry if i disappoint you guys! 

Update soon ya, xx. Have a good weekend ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment