About Me

My photo
Obsessed with unicorns and jellyfish

Friday, September 30, 2011

Bye Singapore!

I've been such a long hiatus. Such much changes in me, my life. To summarize everything, i've longer fringe, got myself a new job, new friends, been to clubbing ever since i'm legal to, love my supporting homies more, love my forever supporting classmates( they're more than just classmates). I've some photos to upload yo! 


These are some recent pix that i right-click and save from my homie's blog! Becuz i didn't have camera at that point of time! I changed so much in my appearance! Been working for continuously 1 month, tired but at least i'm happy. 


Tired of some stuff because no matter how much i've commited and compromised equals to zero. Therefore, i chose to ignore. 
Btw i'm flying tonight, feeling excited and looking forward but at the same time i can't bear to leave. Seeya soon. Love ya.











No comments:

Post a Comment